Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Everything but the kitchen sink!

Well some how,some way all of this stuff is going with us to China! It is hard to believe that this little girl who has had nothing to call her own could possibly need all of this but she might need something and we want to be prepared! For once I can honestly say I have not overpacked for me, really I only packed 6 outfits for 16 days, poor person beside me on the flight home!
We leave tomorrow for the adventure of our lives. I just want to thank everyone for all of their love and support. Hopefully I will get to keep posting from China and get to share these memories with you. Please say a prayer for Lily Jane, her whole world is getting ready to be turned upside down! I just pray she can feel the love we already have for her!
Here is a photo of my packing nightmare! Space Bags please work!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment