Monday, June 27, 2011

USA

Well tomorrow night at this time we will be getting ready to board our flight to Hong Kong and then the next morning at 9:20 we will leave Hong Kong for the USA!!! We are so excited but also so nervous for this very long flight home. Please say little prayers for us because it is going to be a very long trip! Last night for dinner I ordered a PB&J for dinner! It was 8.00 and it was the best money we have spent! Needless to say we are very ready to be home! Today we went to the pearl market, I have never seen so many pearls in my life. Lily Jane had her first true melt down! Funny thing she likes to be fed and I forgot to feed her before we went! Trust me this is not a mistake I will make again!

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments they have really helped us to get through! We miss everyone and can't wIt to see you all and let you meet our little princess!

Sorry it won't let me post picture tonight?? You will just have to see her in person! Love to all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe we will see you in just a short while! If you need to take a nap when you get home I'll be happy to babysit! Heehee. Praying for an easy flight home with lots of sleep. I love you and am so excited to meet her!

    ReplyDelete