Tuesday, June 21, 2011

On the move!

Wow what a difference 24 hours makes! Lily Jane is on the move! it was so funny yesterday I tried to get her to walk and nothing, she would just sit and really not even move. So I have carried her everywhere today, up 6 flights of steps to the notary office, all over the hotel, to lunch, and then we got back from shopping to get diapers and formula and we lost our key to get back into the hotel room so we were sitting on the floor because I couldn't carry her any longer. So I was having her stand and then sit, kind of making a game of it and the bell hop came and opened the door for us. I leaned down to pick up the bags and I look up and Lily Jane had already walked into the room! What...she walks??? Now she is walking everywhere (a little unsteady I have to say) and she hasn't stopped. At dinner she was entertaining us, I just couldn't believe that this is the same little girl as last night. We were able to Face time with Daddy and then Jeff tonight and she Was moving around so much I could barely keep her in the picture. She has been smiling and laughed out loud tonight when I was tickling her. It has been so wonderful to see her enjoying herself even if it just for a little while because yesterday was just miserable for her!
I have enjoyed reading all of your comments so much and several of you commented about that she needed a bow in her sprout. Today we had a bow minus the sprout. I have to ease mom into the sprout.
I have tried to write back to many of your comments but the Internet is very spotty here and most of the time my responses don't post-mom is having the same problem. Tomorrow we have a free day and I think we are going to go to a near by park for a while. Now I am going to bed, hoping for a more restful night! Goodnight!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Julie and Mom, for the video chat this morning, Lily is an absolute ANGEL, oh my goodness she is a darling!!!!! I wonder how much it would cost for Dad and I to just grab a flight and come out there, I don't think we can wait a week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending blessings. Everyday she wakes up to you will make a difference. She has been waiting for you so long and now you've taught her to walk in one day. Wonder mommy! Can't wait to meet her and for you to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot....love you both. Aunt kimmie is waiting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie!
    What an adorable angel you have. I'm so glad you are sharing this with us it makes it seem so real for us! I bet you girls are having the time of your life. I know you are making many memories! And walking already! I'm sending prayers of peace and comfort in the midst of your busy schedules. Can't wait to give you all hugs and kisses! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walking! YAY!!!!That Lily Jane is such a trickster! I think she just wanted to see how gullible the two of you were. I am so glad to hear of the great day! Keep updating, we love to hear from you all. :)

    ReplyDelete