Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hello from Grammie in China

Hi, this is Grammie Janie. What a wonderful experience Julie and I are having learning all about Lily Jane and she learning about us. We know we love her and like what we see, but I think she is still trying to decide about us! I was worried when they said she didn't like loud noises. I thought Julie and I were already out in the cold. Come to find out noises don't seem to bother her.

We have such a great support group with us in the families and the agency that makes all this happen. We couldn't be happier, except to get back to the USA, Kentucky and be with all of you. Next Wednesday we should be on our way home. God has blessed us over and over this past week, and I know He has so many wonderful plans for the future.

We will be moving again on Friday to our next stop near Hong Kong and Julie will have more papers to sign. Keep praying.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear about the loud noise issue - we were afraid that we would be banned from seeing Lilly Jane! Janie, you look fabulous holding your granddaughter! What a cute pair - can't wait to have you home.
    The Darlington's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Grammy Jane. That picture of you two is sweet! Looks like she is very content. Prayers sent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I can't believe she is finally here. It seems just like yesterday I was there and now look. Grace just celebrated her 12th birthday. She is a precious gift from God. Those China babies are so precious. Enjoy, enjoy every precious moment. We will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, lily looks right at home in Grammie's lap :-)

    ReplyDelete