Sunday, June 26, 2011

Progress??

Hello all. Today we have had a restful day! Lily Jane slept until 9:00 this morning and then went down at 11:00 for a 2 hour nap. This trip is not for the weary let me tell you! I guess she is making up for lost sleep! It was 4:00 before we ever left the hotel to go wander around. This area is beautiful and we were able to do a little shopping at all these little stores around here. Tomorrow I have my meeting at the US Consulate and then Tuesday I should get Lily Jane's Visa.
I told mom today that I think we have already made Lily Jane rotten! She wants to be carried everywhere and she came to us holding her own bottle now she hands it to us to feed her...is this progress? :0

She really is very good and it is so funny how different she looks because she smiles now! Even one of the ladies in our group commented how different Lily Jane looks now. She loves to be tickled and play little games but there is one huge problem... She will not keep a bow in! She thinks it is so funny to take it out and hand it to us. I can't wait for all of you to meet her! Just 3 more days!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad





4 comments:

  1. What a doll!!! (Call me crazy, but I think you are going to have plenty of people to help spoil her!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up and get home, Lilly!!!!!!!!!

    And bring those other two with you. :-)
    Missin' you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a rock star she is. I have so many speech questions, I'll wait until you get home. She is just too cute. You will have to make a visitation schedule so we don't all fight for her. Miss you. I knew it would not take long for you to change her life. You are amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim is right! It won't take you long to change her life! What a great sign that other people even notice the change in her! Julie, God most certainly picked you for Lily Jane and picked Lily Jane for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete