Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gotcha Day Eve

Well in about 12 hours we will be getting on the bus to get Lily Jane. It still doesn't feel real! I received a little more info on her today. It says she is a good sleeper but that she is afraid of strangers and loud noises. So tomorrow is going to be very traumatic for her. Please pray for her that she will know that we have nothing but love to give her and that she is safe in our arms, the loudness part she may just have to get used to! :)

We went to Wal Mart tonight and that is an experience that I just don't have the words to explain. Needless to say we got a lot of stares and we went in with a list of things we needed and basically only came out with water. It is very different here than Beijing. No one speaks any English at all. Mom kept trying to tell the bell boy something and I said mom he doesn't understand you and she said "I was speaking very clearly". We aren't in Kansas anymore! We are headed to bed, tomorrow Is going to be an awesome day. I will try to post pictures of my sweet baby girl!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Well, as quiet as you and Mom are......she has no choice but to get used to the party ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to facetime me! I am so excited, I cant wait to meet Lily Jane! She needs to see her Aunt Syd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! Angela Buckler shared the blog link with me and I just wanted to tell you how excited I am for you and that I'm praying for you, your Mom and Lily Jane! Can't wait to read more updates!
    Chasidy Bastin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord - Please be with Lily Jane today. Bless her with a "peace that passes all understanding" in spite of the many changes she will be experiencing. If she feels fear, give her comfort. On this day - a day when we celebrate our earthly Fathers - help her to feel the presence of her Heavenly Father. And bless Julie and Janie on this special day! We all feel Your hand in this. Please continue to demonstrate Your greatness. Continue to show Your grace & make easy the path for this wonderful family, so Lily Jane may feel the love and acceptance all of us who have been so welcomed have come to know. THANK YOU LORD -

    Todd, Marie & Cody Rains

    ReplyDelete